The 2021 Book Fair will take place at the downtown Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College on November 14 – 21, 2021.
About Miami Book Fair
Founded as Books by the Bay in 1984, the Miami Book Fair has grown over its 38-year history into one of the most significant cultural undertakings in the region, and still the largest and finest book fair of its kind in the nation.
Hundreds of authors participate each year in the Miami Book Fair, ranging from Nobel Prize and Pulitzer Prize winners, biographers and journalists, to novelists and poets. Past attendees have included: Isabel Allende, Maya Angelou, Dave Barry, Stephen King, Amy Tan, Toni Morrison, Ray Bradbury, Elie Wiesel, Barack Obama, Frank McCourt, Gloria Estefan, John Updike, Saul Bellow, Mario Vargas Llosa, Gore Vidal, Caroline Kennedy, Mike Wallace, Tom Brokaw, Trevor Noah, Colson Whitehead, John Grisham, Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, Tayari Jones, Doris Kearns Goodwin, Walter Isaacson, and Margaret Atwood amongst thousands of others.
The 2021 Miami Book Fair will be a hybrid event with both online and limited capacity in-person events. This year’s Book Fair will encompass author presentations, national and international book publishers, educational children’s activities, cultural performances, and a three-day street fair.
Miami Book Fair has a number of customized sponsorship opportunities to offer including world-renowned author sessions, A Three Day Street Fair, Spanish-language authors and Read Caribbean programs, Generation Genius Authors children’s programming, and individual author sessions and series.
For detailed information, please download our Sponsorship Opportunities PDF.
MBF Highlights and Fast Facts
- More than 300 esteemed authors
- More than 50,000 attendees/viewers (between in-person and virtual events)
- More than 300+ individual events including author sessions, live music, cultural performances, storytelling, and children’s activities and performances
- Hosted 230+ national & international exhibitors during the three-day Street Fair
- More than 200 million annual media impressions including 250 Media Stories
- More than 5,300 books given away for free to children through our children’s programs
- More than 1,000 volunteers help make the fair happen
Why Sponsor the Book Fair?
- Reach desirable audiences, and target festivalgoers from a wide, national and international demographic.
- Create unique fully customized digital activations and engagement opportunities.
- Receive significant coverage through robust marketing and public relations/media effort.
- Become involved with a beloved community event with an even broader global reach now that we are offering virtual programs while benefitting the region economically.