The 2022 Book Fair will take place at the downtown Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College on November 13-20, 2022.
About Miami Book Fair
Founded as Books by the Bay in 1984, Miami Book Fair has grown over its 39-year history into one of the most significant cultural undertakings in the region, and is still the largest and finest book fair of its kind in the nation.
Hundreds of authors participate each year, ranging from biographers and journalists to novelists and poets, Nobel and Pulitzer prize winners among them. Past presenters have included: Isabel Allende, Maya Angelou, Dave Barry, Stephen King, Amy Tan, Toni Morrison, Elie Wiesel, Barack Obama, Gloria Estefan, Mario Vargas Llosa, Gore Vidal, Mike Wallace, Tom Brokaw, Colson Whitehead, John Grisham, Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, Tayari Jones, Doris Kearns Goodwin, Walter Isaacson, Margaret Atwood, Tayari Jones, Ambassador Susan Rice, George Will, Jonathan Safran-Foer, Sebastian Junger, Amor Towles, Edwidge Danticat amongst thousands of others.
This year the Fair will be a hybrid event with both online and in-person events, encompassing author presentations, national and international book publishers, educational children’s activities, cultural performances, and a three-day street fair. Miami Book Fair 2022 will take place at the downtown Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College on November 13-20.
Miami Book Fair has a number of customized sponsorship opportunities to offer including world-renowned author sessions, A Three Day Street Fair, Spanish-language authors and Read Caribbean programs, Generation Genius Authors children’s programming, and individual author sessions and series.
For detailed information, please download our Sponsorship Opportunities PDF.
MBF Highlights & Fast Facts
- 350+ esteemed authors.
- More than 40,000 in-person and virtual attendees/viewers.
- 300+ individual events, including author sessions, live music, cultural performances, storytelling, and children’s activities and performances.
- 125+ national and international exhibitors hosted during the three-day Street Fair.
- More than 200 million media impressions including 250 media stories.
- 8,000+ free books gifted to children through our various programs.
- More than 1,000 volunteers that helpes make the Fair happen.
Our Goal for Sponsors
- Align our sponsorship opportunities to your brand’s marketing objectives while helping you create brand awareness, build audiences, and engage the community.
- Help you reach desirable audiences and target festivalgoers from a wide-ranging, national and international demographic.
- Create unique, fully customized digital activations and engagement opportunities.
- Facilitate your involvement with a nonprofit community event that today has an even broader global reach, now that we’re offering year-round virtual programs.
Click here for additional 2021 Miami Book Fair attendee demographic info.
For more information on sponsorships contact
Manager Corporate Relations
Miami Book Fair
Membership and Development Coordinator
Miami Book Fair