The Miami Book Fair Media Relations Department is here to facilitate your access to the 37th Miami Book Fair – November 15-22, 2020. We are here to help you. We can order books, coordinate interviews with authors and provide information and images. All interviews will be scheduled, will take place and will be published in advance of Miami Book Fair 2020.
For information, please contact
- Lisa Palley, Miami Book Fair publicist 305-642-3132, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deyanira Navarrete, Spanish programs publicist, email@example.com
- Stef Vidal, Miami Book Fair Marketing Manager, 305 237 3210, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Juan Mendieta, MDC director of communications, 305-237-7611 email@example.com
- Sue Arrowsmith, Director of Media Relations, 305-237-3710, firstname.lastname@example.org
To Join Miami Book Fair’s Junior Press Corp
Miami Book Fair welcomes all young journalists representing their school newspaper, school-based TV station and new journalism outlets. If you are interested in advancing or covering Miami Book Fair 2020, reviewing a book or two, or interviewing an author, please reach out to Miami Book Fair publicist Lisa Palley. Please either call her at 305 642.3132 or drop her an email at email@example.com.