2023 Miami Book Fair Welcomes the Media
Welcome to the 2023 Miami Book Fair Press Office. We are here to facilitate your access to the scheduled author program and schedules and special events planned from November 12-19, 2023.
We are pleased to assist journalists with accreditation, interviews in advance and during the Book Fair as well as general background information regarding the Fair. High resolution author images and photographs taken at years past Book Fairs are available for download in this area. For journalists seeking media accreditation download the Media Credential Application.
Detailed instructions and press protocols are provided below.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Palley, Palley Promotes: email@example.com phone: (305) 642-3132
We look forward to working with you at this year’s Miami Book Fair.
Instructions on Applying for Media Credentials…
** Please review the instructions carefully **
Complete applications for media credentials for the 2023 Miami Book Fair MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN Friday, October 27, 2023
Credentials will be awarded based on previous year’s coverage as well as advance publicity for the 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022 Miami Book Fair.
Due to space constraints, only a limited number of media credentials are available.
If we are unable to accredit a media representative for this year’s Festival, we will contact you. If you have questions, please contact us at (305) 642.3132.
Please send your completed application form by fax to: 305 642.0723 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your application we will notify journalists of their status with a note confirming acceptance.
Press credentials can be picked up at Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus at either location:
- At Chapman, Building 3, 2nd Floor, during the Book Fair Evenings With… Series, 12-29, 2023, beginning at 6:30pET.
- At the Media Check-In Desk, located at the Yellow Entrance, corner of NE 2nd Avenue & NE 3rd Street both Sat., Nov. 18 & Sun., Nov. 19.
With a Media credential, please show badge at “will call window” at any of the 4 entrances:
- Red Entrance is NE 5th Street and NE 2nd Ave
- Blue Entrance is NE Fourth Street and NE 2nd Ave
- Yellow Entrance is NE Second Ave and NE 3rd Street
- Purple Entrance is NE First Ave and NE 3rd Street to pick up a complimentary ticket for entry.
Please note: an entry ticket is needed for both days of the Street Fair, Sat., Nov. 18 & Sun., Nov. 19
A complete request for accreditation includes:
* Completed Media Credential Application…
One application per person, including all electronic crew members
** Please be sure to fill out the form completely **
Protocols for Press Access to Miami Book Fair
- Miami Book Fair will admit 2 people from each media organization.
- A media credential and an entry ticket onto the Fair grounds per person, per day: Sat., Nov. 18 & Sun., Nov. 19 is required.
- Please note: An entry ticket must be picked up for each day, Sat., Nov. 18 & Sun., Nov. 19 at: Yellow Entrance, corner of NE 2nd Avenue & NE 3rd Street both Sat., Nov. 18 & Sun., Nov. 19
ARE YOU AN ASPIRING JOURNALIST? JOIN OUR JUNIOR PRESS CORPS
We welcome all young journalists representing their school newspaper, school-based TV station, and new journalism outlets. If you are interested in interviewing an author or two, email Lisa Palley at email@example.com.