- This event has passed.
MDC MOA+D Bazaar Bar
Saturday, November 21, 2015 @ 5:00 am
300 NE Second Ave., Miami, Fl 33132
Miami Dade College Museum of Art + Design presents the second installment of its BAZAAR BAR, a one day market place showcasing and selling unique items crafted by a variety of local artists, designers, and makers. FREE and open to the public.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the museum at 305.237.7760.
- Archive of Adornment, hand-crafted jewelry
- LesBijoux Carol, wearable art
- Nocturnal Press, hand crafted books
- Krisse Pasternack, limited edition prints
- Lea Nickless, textiles & jewelry
- Visualize the Journey, photography tiles
- Margarita Llanso, hand-made statement pieces
- Portable Editions, publisher of artist books
- Evelyn Politzer, textiles
- Jorge Garcia, design
- George Moss, original art
- Grizzly Print Parlour, printing
- Hustle Sauce, design
- Gerbi Tsesarskaia, ceramics
- TV Head CO, environmentally conscious contemporary clothing and accessories