- This event has passed.
Friends of the Miami Book Fair Soirée: An Exclusive Evening at The Sacred Space Miami
Wednesday, September 26 @ 6:00 pm
105 NE 24th Street, Miami, FL 33137 United States
Have you heard of our Friends of the Miami Book Fair Membership program and are interested in learning more? Are you currently a member or thinking about renewing your membership?
Join us on September 26 for an Exclusive Friends of the Miami Book Fair Soirée at the Sacred Space Miami in the Wynwood Arts District and get a taste of what our Friends enjoy year-round.
The evening will begin with a welcome cocktail and light refreshments at the world-renowned plant-based restaurant, Plant Miami. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
At this special event you’ll also enjoy:
- An exclusive sneak-peek of the 2018 Miami Book Fair with co-founder Mitchell Kaplan and co-director Lissette Mendez.
- Giveaways and a raffle for a chance to win a basket of MBF swag filled with a stunning selection of books from this year’s Fair, two Friends of the Miami Book Fair memberships at the “Writer-Level” ($250 each!)
- A walking tour of Sacred Space, as well as information and discounts for their Wellness Events and Classes.
- Optional access to a Complimentary Kundalini Yoga Class from 7 PM to 8:30 PM led by Bhagat Kaur.
- A peek in on a Plant Culinary Class with Chef Carla Martins “Plant Based Basics Fermented Foods for Gut Health”.
- A meet-and-greet with PLANT MIAMI’S chefs: Executive Chef Horacio Rivadero and Pastry Chef Veronica Manolizi.
- 10 percent off select menu items from Plant Miami
- Promotional coupons for Shop Flow, the Sacred Space wellness store, and much, much more!
Don’t miss this chance to renew your membership and get an exclusive walkthrough of the upcoming 35th Anniversary Miami Book Fair.
Spaces limited. Members can bring up to one (1) guest, so feel free to bring your own best friend.
RSVP by emailing Lisa Better at email@example.com