Miami Book Fair Office Assistant
The office assistant is mainly responsible for answering and directing the calls received at Miami Book Fair Year Round and will assist several Program Directors and staff members for both MBF Year Round events and Miami Book Fair in November.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Some experience in clerical work
– Must be able to communicate effectively
– Must be able to answer multiple calls at the same time and work a flexible schedule
– This individual must be able to adapt to the intensity of a high volume office environment and must be able to provide a high level of customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Files, answers phones, sorts incoming mail and delivers outgoing mail
– Organize storage area and transport boxes from one area to another
– Types forms and labels
– Assists with coordination of special events
– Performs other duties as assigned
Stephanie Farokhnia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room # 1365, Wolfson Campus, (305) 237-3258