2020 Miami Book Fair
November 15 – 22, 2020
Corporate and Media Partnerships
“The Current wave of book festivals in many way stems from the Miami Book Fair which got its start in 1983 and has come to be the model for others.” – New York Times
Each year, more than 200,000 local residents and visitors from across the state of Florida, the U.S. and the World come together and descend on Miami for the finest and largest literary event and celebration in the country.
The ever-growing Book Fair now features approximately 500 events each year, including author readings from the most well-known and respected authors in the world, culinary presentations with world class chefs, the wonder-filled Children’s Alley, and entertainment, for children and adults, spanning various genres and continents (Many of these programs provide wonderful sponsorship opportunities).
No matter what type of company or organization you have – big or small, local, national, or international, new or established – we have numerous wonderful sponsorship and partnering opportunities for you.
Potential Sponsorship benefits include:
- Marketing reach and brand exposure – Nearly 400 million gross impressions through print, electronic, mobile and outdoor advertising.
- 46,000+ Facebook fans and 1,109,450 impressions at 2018 Book Fair, 13,500+ Twitter followers and 173,900,000 impressions at 2018 Book Fair, and 11,000+ Instagram fans and 10,035 engagements at 2018 Book Fair
- Unique Branding and Activation opportunities
- Event, program, and venue hosting opportunities
- Access to attendees (A diverse, educated, and affluent audience ideal for many marketing and sampling objectives, click below for more event demographic information)
At higher sponsorship levels, benefits include presenting sponsorships, category exclusivity, inclusion in MBF Media Buys and a booth at the three-day Street Fair. Click Below for the 2017 Sponsor Recap to learn even more about how we have worked to create winning partnerships with our sponsors in the past.